[messages] [Module Design] Re: Game Pieces as Locations?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Jul 6 20:40:39 MST 2011

One thing I noticed when playing with your module was that your 'Start Game' is actually a pre-defined startup of a save file. This means that no changes you make to counters will EVER be visible in the module. I had to add a new 'no options' start game to be able to re-create a game from scratch.

Regards,
Brent.