[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Late night

Ronster capakens at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 18:20:02 MST 2011

I work the third shift and have Thursdays off.  I am looking for a live
vassal game late night if there are any third shifters out there.  One
game I am looking for particular is World in Flames.  I have played
before but I am always learning new things about the game.  Also, I am
open to about anything.  I have all the Combat Commander save one
module, I like Command and Colours, I have the first game in it.  I also
have Barbarossa to Berline, have not played it.
  If you have a game in mind, just pass it by me.

Ron