[messages] [Module General Discussion] Syntax for text properties

mycenae ed at crucible.cc
Sat Jul 9 11:16:56 MST 2011

This doesn't seem to be documented anyplace...What's the syntax for
checking the value of a text string property with a space in it? I've
tried several alternatives and none of them seem to work.

If the text is just a single word, then it's easy. $Prop$ = Foobar works
just fine and will check if the Prop property is Foobar.

What I'm not sure about is if the property is value is something like
Foo Bar. In this case, $Prop$ = Foo Bar doesn't seem to work.