[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How to get modules to recognize extensions?

fatgreta fatgreta1066 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 19:12:11 MST 2011

Hi,

I just downloaded the new CC: Pacific module and the extension for the
battlepack New Guinea, and can't figure out how to get the module to
recognize the extension. Can anyone help me with that? WIth the VASL
module, I think I went into preferences and set the extension folder
there, but that's not an option with this module. I tried creating a
folder called "extensions" but that doesn't work either.

Thanks for any help,

Chris