[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How to get modules torecognize extensions?

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 19:45:42 MST 2011

See the Vassal user guide page 18
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/File:Userguide.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: messages-bounces at vassalengine.org
[mailto:messages-bounces at vassalengine.org] On Behalf Of fatgreta
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:12 PM
To: messages at vassalengine.org
Subject: [messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How to get modules
torecognize extensions?

Hi,

I just downloaded the new CC: Pacific module and the extension for the
battlepack New Guinea, and can't figure out how to get the module to
recognize the extension. Can anyone help me with that? WIth the VASL
module, I think I went into preferences and set the extension folder
there, but that's not an option with this module. I tried creating a
folder called "extensions" but that doesn't work either.

Thanks for any help,

Chris