[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Combat Commander

hazmatt vassal at digitalleafblower.com
Sun Jul 10 22:24:36 MST 2011

Hey - I've played several games of Combat Commander lately and I'm
itchin' for more.  I would say that I'm a novice-intermediate, but I'm
happy to play someone at any level.  I know the rules pretty well for
Europe, Pacific and the tweaks for the battle packs.  Anyone interested
in a PBEM with possible interludes of live-like play (playing several
turns in one sitting - maybe one evening a week)?  I can do 1-2 turns a
day and maybe more.

thanks,
-Matt