[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Newcomer looking for games.

zerosignal zerosignx at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 10:17:00 MST 2011

Hello, I am looking for a casual boardgaming friend to discover all
sorts of boardgames on the Vassal program. While being fairly new to the
boardgamer world, I am not discouraged by complexity at all. Willing to
learn pretty much any game Vassal has a module for(not looking for a
someone to hold my hand through a game just help with learning the
rules). My playing time availibility is usually from 900 to 1500 hours
EST. Please msg me if you are interested.