[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Newcomer looking for GCACW live players, among others...

WriterJWA jerad.alexander at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:02:00 MST 2011

Greetings!  I'm new to the VASSAL engine and so far an greatly impressed
by it.  It looks like it might breath some life into board war gaming.
I haven't touched a board war game (like Squad Leader, etc...) in many
years and am excited to be able to get back into them.

What the community like for the Grand Campaigns of the American Civil
War series like?  I'm particularly intrigued by this series and am
wondering if there is anyone out there who play?

Thanks!