[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Tokyo Express

BryJones bryanjude at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 14 00:55:45 MST 2011

The game is mainly intended to be solitaire but there are rules at the
end of the book covering adapting it for 2 players.  I will download the
Vassal module and see if it is geared up for 2 players and come back to
you.

I really wanted to give it a try becuase the subject is one I am very
interested in being a naval wargame fan.  That's why I bought the game
in the first place but as a solitaire game it seemed a bit heavy going
when I read through the rules.  Hopefully with 2 players we could work
it our, especially if you have played it a few times.

Regards
Bryan