[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Moving game from one PC to another

Yojimbo252 jim.venn at patech-solutions.com
Fri Jul 15 07:17:53 MST 2011

I'm sure I'm using the same username and password (well actually I'm
leaving the password blank on both machines).  But can I just check
whether I'm referring to the same username/password as you.

I see mine by starting up a particular module, File -> Preferences then
the Personal tab.  Is this correct?  In other words my name and password
is specific to a particular module and not Vassal as a whole?