[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Moving game from one PC to another

Chuck Parrott chuckparrott at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 11:30:51 MST 2011

That's correct I think since each module ask the first time you run it,
maybe someone with more technical knowledge can affirm. But having a blank
password isn't possible is it? Every module I start for the first time
requires a user name and at least 1 character in the password field. Perhaps
it's the blank password that is tripping it up. Try using at least a single
character in the password field on all your pc's.