[messages] [Developers] Re: Oblique Hex-grid Numbering uploaded

swampwallaby b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Jul 17 19:22:20 MST 2011

Hi Pieter,
Are you still working on HexGridNumberingX. I have checked out your
latest code and have been trying to apply it to a map for a new module I
am working on that has an Oblique grid combination I have not seen
before. It's essentially a sideways hex grid with a regular grid
numbering (offset hexes) that has been rotated 60 degrees anticlockwise.

I have managed to build a single-case version of HexGridNumbering for
it, but I was interested to see if I could get HexGridNumberingX to do
the job. I am having trouble getting the settings right for this map.
Would you like to have a look? The map is available from

http://home.exetel.com.au/swampwallaby/ ... scen-2.jpg[1]

I know the printed grid itself is twisted (painful!).

Thanks,
Brent.

[1] http://home.exetel.com.au/swampwallaby/map-wed-scen-2.jpg