rami rs55862 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 00:50:16 MST 2011

Sorry to bump in in the middle __without a clue__, but are you really
planning to rewrite the (core) vassal in c++?! If so, please do count me
in.

Yes, I have ridiculous schedule and a pile of kids to look after but
this is something I have been looking after for so long. Or even if you
are just planning to rework the current engine so that it could run on
Android system.. count me in on that too! :)

MVC model is a good for responsibility separation and doing at least the
Model part in C++ might be a viable solution. Adding a scripting
language support such as Python or Lua should not be a big issue and
with JNI Java/Android interface should not be a problem either. IPad
etc. on the other hand might be an issue: I really don't  know how
Objective-C and C++ plays out, but I have heard rumors that it should be
OK.

--
Rami