[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: PBEM La Bataille series

mclark michael_clark at charter.net
Tue Jul 19 16:39:13 MST 2011

I would love to play Quatre Bras!  I have a big aversion to PBEM
however.  The interaction is the best part of games for me.  There are
too many "little moves" to email back and forth.  Any chance you would
be willing to play on Vassal using Skype?  It works fantastic, costs
nothing and takes less than two minutes to install (if you don't already
have it)!  I'm in the Central Time Zone.  I currently have games with
guys in Chicago and Virginia Beach.  Have managed to play against a guy
in Sweden even!