[messages] Edit: [Opponents Wanted] Live Vassal Combat Commander opponent wanted

pvthudson01 garthas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:55:49 MST 2011

[This message has been edited.]

I am looking for a live Vassal opponent for Combat Commander as I try to
get used to the game and learn it better by progressing throught the
scenarios.

I have played only the first one twice. And lost horribly as the
Germans.

If you want a reliable VASSAL partner and can talk via headset and skype
or ventrilo then let me know. I am available most weeknights, and
sundays during the day/night.

No PBEM please, just live VASSAL.

Dont have to finish in one night, can save the game. Just looking for
someone reliable to log in and play

Thanks