[messages] [Module Support] Re: Twilight Struggle3.10a with 2 very serious bugs!!!

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Thu Jul 21 19:29:48 MST 2011

The reason I ask is that the only time I've heard of this bug was when
anyone had set the language preference to something other than English.
I've tried it in French and nothing strange happened.  I can't think of a
reason why it would make a difference, but I could never replicate the bug
so I've been trying several strange things.

I'm on vacation at the moment, but I have kept your message in my inbox so I
can take another look at this bug when I return home.

- M.