[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Lost connection to server

exceeds exceedinglywell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:40:33 MST 2011

Hi,

I am continually "losing connection to server" when I play VASL.  Loads
fine, starts up the game fine, play for 3 - 5 minutes and then lost
connection.  I primarily play VASL but have downloaded other modules and
they fall out too.  I have done a bunch of things related to the PC
itself including shutting off Anti virus, firewalls, other startup
programs etc. Reinstalled Java and vassal and vassal modules

I just cant seem to keep it running.  It used to run just fine.

Using vassal 3.1.15
using vasl 5.9.2

Has anyone else had this problem>?   Is there a trouble shooting guide?
What else can I check?

Thanks,

John