[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Here I Stand

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 17:15:31 MST 2011

I'm not volunteering to play, but as the module maintainer I'd like to
encourage you all to contact me with any suggested improvements or
bugs/errors. My email address is right at the top of the "How to Use
This Module" document in the Help menu (after starting the module).

So far all the modifications I've done have been based on play with my
normal PBEM group, so getting feedback from a wider audience will
probably be helpful.