[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Twilight Struggle/1960 PBeM

CthulhuKid magicfromastranger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:28:48 MST 2011

Hi,

Looking to start a game of either Twilight Struggle or 1960: The Making
of a President here on Vassal.  I own both, though Twilight Struggle is
still in the shrinkwrap.  I've played it several times over Vassal.
I've played 1960 several times face 2 face, but never over Vassal, so my
experience with either game is....varied.

I'm looking for a more casual game, with 1 turn a weekday being pretty
normal, though a few more in the evening is certainly possible.

I'm a new father, so anything more than that is risking the wrath of Mom
and Baby.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
Adam