[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Here I Stand

jayouzts jayouzts725 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:39:56 MST 2011

My email is jayouzts725 AT gmail DOT COM.

I am in Jackson, MS, -6 GMT.

I would be willing to be play a live game one weekend, although this
weekend is not good.

As for PBEM, the best way I know how is for one player to start a new
offline game.  When you do that, it will prompt you for a name and
password, then let you pick a side.  Send a file to the next player, and
repeat until all have chosen.  The files will automatically check the
password against the one on your local machine when you open it again.