[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Flying Colors/Civil War/Statis Pro footbKingmaker - all pbem

AndyP andypleass at virginmedia.com
Tue Jul 26 14:19:31 MST 2011

Hi

If you are still interested in a game then I'm up for Civil War, played
it a lot in the 80's and could probably get up to speed quite quickly.

Have also looked at some of your other posts and I also like VITP, also
own Pacific War but lets not run before we can walk.

I live in Nottingham and would be free most evenings, not yet played
PBEM vassal yet so no doubt have a bit of learning to do.

Let me know what you think

Andy