[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Image capture (save map as png) incomplete

kpilkington mfm773 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:31:12 MST 2011

I've got max heap set to 512 which I think is enough for the maps on
these games... (Russian Campaign exports to a 2.9MB PNG.)  But I don't
know how much goes on the heap!

So far it does seem to be working to scroll around the map before
saving.  I know when I initially noticed it I was just trying to get
pictures of setups, and then when I started troubleshooting I was just
opening modules and exporting maps without looking at anything on the
boards...

then of course, I was worried that just the other day I'd tried "Load
Continuation" for the first time, and I've seen that referred to on
these boards as "Import virus" or some such... (I hope you're
laughing... I am!)