[messages] [Developers] Re: How to become a Vassal developper

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 30 07:56:53 MST 2011

The instructions in the vassal wiki are really out of date

I cant comment on CASL setup but VSQL being red should be ok or at least
don't worry about that directory - (VASSAL directory should be the main
thing to get fixed).  The VSQL directory is no longer used for just Squad
Leader - it also holds all of the custom classes for different modules.

Take a look at this thread
http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3434

Should help you get set up properly I hope. Been a long time since I messed
with setting it up