[messages] [Developers] Re: How to become a Vassal developper

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sat Jul 30 08:53:53 MST 2011

Thus spake zov66:
> >> Eclipse is likely not finding lib-nondist/AppleJavaExtensions.jar.
>
> Okay, so how can I tell Eclipse to find this jar?
>
> I did a search on my system and could not find it either.
>
> Do I need to SVN down this?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/jalbum-jtextpad/source/browse/trunk/lib/AppleJavaExt
> ensions.jar?r=5

No, it's in the lib-nondist directory of VASSAL-src/trunk and any
branch which is less than three years old. If you don't have it, then
your working copy is hosed.

I should first note that I am not an Eclipse user. The sole reason why
I've set up Eclipse myself is so I can see what other people see when
they use it. That said:

I'm going to take some screenshots for you so you can see what I have
and compare that with what you have.