[messages] [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: How to become a Vassal devel

uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sat Jul 30 09:17:04 MST 2011

"uckelman" wrote:
> I'm going to take some screenshots for you so you can see what I have
> and compare that with what you have.

I have checked out two subtrees of the svn repo, uckelman-3.2 and
uckelman-working, which you can see in the first screenshot.

<!-- ia2 -->eclipse-1.png<!-- ia2 -->

This is what I see when I bring up the Properties dialog on the
uckelman-3.2 branch, with the "Subversion" pane selected:

<!-- ia1 -->eclipse-2.png<!-- ia1 -->

You can see there that I've not checked out the whole repository, but a
particular branch from VASSAL-src/branches/.

The next screenshot shows the "Java Build Path" pane in the same dialog.
In order for the compiler to find all of the libraries we use, they need
to be listed in the "Libraries" tab.

<!-- ia0 -->eclipse-3.png<!-- ia0 -->

The one that you're missing, AppleJavaExtensions.jar, happens to be the
first one displayed here.

How does this compare with what you have?