[messages] [Module Design] Centered Stacking

barthheart vances at rogers.com
Sat Jul 30 12:48:33 MST 2011

Here's the situation:

I have a tank counter, big, that can rotate. It can have a turret
counter,small, that can rotate separately.

How do I get the turret counter to always be in the center of the tank
counter?

The tank counter snaps to the grid but the turret counter always aligns
with the lower left corner of the tank counter.

I tried making the turret a layer of the tank counter but then it
obscures info on the tank conter.

I tried Game Piece Layers on the map board but then when you move the
tank counter to a different hex the turret is not stacked and stays in
the previous hex.

Any ideas?