[messages] [General Discussion] Windows inbuilt firewall

broocya broocyatook at rediffmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:22:56 MST 2011

Does Windows inbuilt firewall fail to work with the routers firewall and
result in conflict? I have a Linksys router, it has a default firewall
on wether or not turned on. I've tried opening ports and even using DMZ
in extreme for programs but it seems the only suggestion is "your behind
a firewall" now in regards to the question are my 2 firewalls
conflicting and nothing is working out? Because sometimes I can lose my
connection.