[messages] [Developers] Re: How to become a Vassal developper

zov66 dlazov at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 06:27:07 MST 2011

Interesting, that lib was not listed, the instructions only indicated
setting the lib jars, after I added the lib-nondist that removed all but
4 errors.

Okay, I then added that to the out put and did a clean and VASSAL is
okay now. But CASL was complainign about a 1.5 JRE which I don't have
(only have 1.6 and 1.7) so I just removed that and then CASL has a black
thing in it but it looks okay. Now ASL is complaining with 4 errors.

MappedBufferedImage cannot be resolved to a type
ASLBoard.java
/dlazov - ASL/src/VASL/build/module/map/boardPicker
line 377
Java Problem

Here is two screen shots:

at line error