[messages] [Developers] Re: How to become a Vassal developper

zov66 dlazov at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 07:40:30 MST 2011

Okay, so basically one can't download each one of the trunks and expect
them to work as is. So that means then that the project is broke. So I
need to SVN down only the branches and they should all work?

Kind of confusing, seems like one could download (SVN) down the trunk
and it should compile with out all these issues and then add in the
branches.

Still new to all this, the documentation is slim at best and so it's
confusing to say the least.

So I need to delete all that I have SVN down and only SVN down the
branches correct? And that will cure everything?