[messages] [Module Design] pieces always on top?

dennycrane dennycrane1414 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 10:54:08 MST 2011

I have a module I'm working on, where there is a section of the board
that is selectable, so that I can change the layers on it for various
things.  Problem is that when I select that board section, any pieces or
cards that had been moved on top of it are now underneath it and cannot
be seen or selected.  Is there a way to make it so that pieces can be
made to be always on top of everything (and/or pieces always on the
bottom), no matter what?

Thanks much.