[messages] [General Discussion] Re: setup own server

Calsir calsir at gmx.it
Fri Mar 4 12:52:35 MST 2011

> One idea would be to use the central server as a meeting point and
> hand off
> the protocol to P2P once a room has been created.

Yeah, but the meeting points ought to be decentralized, otherwise it
would still be a single point of failure.

@Joel:
I have seen that a local server still connects to the central vassal
server for stats reporting. Is that an issue for you or can I leave it
as it is now? Otherwise, it works perfectly, except on the part that I
have to kill the virtual machine to stop it  :D.