[messages] [Module Support] Re: Twilight Struggle 3.0.9a and PBEM

zschub mattb at classforge.com
Fri Mar 4 18:45:00 MST 2011

Thanks for your detailed reply. I see the problem to which you refer - a
moment of interaction with the non phasing player currently captured as
a dialog. Tricky. I will play the module on a server and get a feel for
these cases.

Having only played Wellington (and ASL in the distant past) on VASSAL,
I'm extremely impressed with your TS implementation and would like to
say a huge thanks! :-)

If at some point, you would like some help on the TS stuff, please let
me know (10 years of Java dev with plenty of Swing, can drive svn etc
etc). I'm working my way through the PBEM code myself at the moment with
the goal of smoothing some things out that get in my way with Welly
(vmod 2). Though I would certainly understand if this isn't of interest
to you - sometimes simple is better. :-)

Cheers and thanks again,

   matt