[messages] [Module Support] Re: Twilight Struggle 3.0.9a and PBEM

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Sat Mar 5 06:07:32 MST 2011

I did it more as a personal challenge.  I understand the desire for a more
manual approach, but in the end, the TS module runs the game very quickly.
 I can play a whole 10-turn game in about an hour with someone who knows
what they're doing.  The module turned out to be incredibly popular -- last
I checked, it was the third most used module on the server (but also owing
to the popularity of the game as well).

The whole module is under 3 MB I believe, so I should be able to mail it to
you.  You can download the latest version yourself and I can e-mail you the
Java code which would be quite small in comparison.

I'll look into doing this this weekend.

- M.