[messages] [Module General Discussion] Module with "generic" WWII mini set?

Della chibi_della at virgilio.it
Sun Mar 6 12:28:40 MST 2011

Hello everyone.

I was interested in playing WW2 tactical games (around platoon/company
level) on Vassal, and specifically Flames of War and Operation WW2 (a
good but relatively unknown italian wargame). unfortunately, there are
no modules for either of these games, and i am not nearly skilled (or
with enough free time) to make one myself.

So I thought I'd ask here if you know of any other WW2 platoon/company
level game whose module i could instead use (or, well, at least TRY to
use) to play one or either of those other games.

It would be a hacked-together solution and probably not really optimal,
but I'm willing to at least give it a try.