[messages] [Module Design] Fallout PnP base gamemode

jeffman12 jeffman12 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:56:18 MST 2011

I'm a fallout fan. That's my introduction.
I've recently begun playing a fan maintained PnP(Pencil and Paper) based
on Fallout with some friends. Some of my friends can't play with us,
though, due to the fact that they live roughly 800 miles away.
Naturally, my search for a system that would facilitate playing such a
game over long distances led me to Vassal.
http://falloutpnp.wikia.com/[1]
The system we plan to incorporate is in the form of a PDF document as
the wiki currently has some inconsistencies. The current PDF can be
found on the site.
So, this leads me to my main point, I figured I wouldn't be in the
company of the only people with an interest in this subject matter and
if anywhere, here would be one of the two places to drum up some support
and get this show on the road.

[1] http://falloutpnp.wikia.com/