[messages] [Module Design] Different Mask (counter flip) Colors

ru5150 pcoons at swbell.net
Sun Mar 6 18:55:27 MST 2011

Forum Deities,

I have a counter that has 4 different colors - the rest of the graphics
are the same just the background color is changeable. I did this by
adding a layer and associating 4 PNG's you can cycle through with
CTRL-P.

What I need to do is have the back of the counter match the front color
when yo flip it. I have 4 different PNG's that match the front but the
Mast Trait only takes one graphic and I can;t see a way to associate it
with the front even if it did.

I could I guess make 4 different counters but then you can't toggle them
and the counter tray gets redundant (somewhat). You only need to toggle
the color at setup - if that helps.

Pretty much a noob at this but I am catching on fast.

Any help appreciated.

RU5150.