[messages] [Module Design] Different Mask (counter flip) Colors

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 06:12:34 MST 2011

Use a trigger that will set a dynamic property based on the front color (i.e 1 = red, 2 = blue, 3 = green, 4 = yellow) Have the background color layer trait set to follow a property value. It should follow your Dynamic Property.

To set, whenever you mask/flip your piece to whatever front color have the trigger fire to set the DP value.

Tada - your background color will now match all the time

No need for multiple counters. As you say, its redundant.