[messages] [Module Design] Removing the Fat from Mods

GamesOnTheBrain gamesonthebrain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:16:32 MST 2011

I've noticed as a newbie mod developer that if I replace an image for
maps and tiles and such, for example, and then I unzip the vmod folder,
all of the old images I've used during development are still stored in
the images folder.

Is there a way to trim this fat off of the mods without recreating the
entire mod?

(NOTE: I have a Mac, and I haven't figured out a way to unzip a mod, add
or remove files, and then re-zip it without breaking the mod. If there
is a way to do that, it would obviously be the easiest way.)