[messages] [Module Design] Re: Removing the Fat from Mods

GamesOnTheBrain gamesonthebrain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:02:45 MST 2011

I had tried that and it didn't work, but I finally figured out why.

Mac OSX seems to be setup to hide filename extensions, so even though I
thought I was renaming a file to:

Game.vmod

... I was actually renaming it to:

Game.vmod.zip

... with the .zip extension being hidden from the Finder's view.

Just in case anyone else is having this problem on a Mac, I solved it by
clicking "Get Info" on the file and unchecking the "Hide Extension"
flag. Then I renamed it from within the Get Info window and it worked.

Thanks!