[messages] [Developers] Re: [Developers] Problem with SequenceEncoder

bobd bob__davison at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:47:53 MST 2011

"Tim M" wrote:
> Search for the discussion where setting values to null or "" was
> discussed.

I had a search but couldn't find it.

"Tim M" wrote:
> Also it was never intended for you to leave the initial value of a DP
> empty

I hadn't intended to, but when it refused to reload the module I thought
that I would try and understand the problem.

"Tim M" wrote:
> The easy fix of course would be to put a value in there and you'd get
> no bug :)

Now why didn't I think of that  :wink:

What did you think about the SequenceEncoder issue though?  That is the
cause of the bug, and may be the cause of some of the similar bugs in
the tracker.