[messages] [Developers] Re: New developer

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 12:35:30 MST 2011

There isn't really any formal documents on branch naming conventions
that I remember, but in general we have just been using our names,
possibly hyphenated with what the branch purpose is, for example
"bobd-bugfixes3.1". When you look in the repository under
VASSAL-src/branches you'll see what I mean.

Most discussions take place here.

There should be no difference between the two trackers except for the
assigned feature request/bug number. I think the preference is to
work/update out of the Vassal tracker so all info/comments stays on
vassal server instead of SF's.

Joel will have to answer your last question. You may want to review the
roadmap to see what the plan is (somewhat)

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Roadmap[1]

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Roadmap