[messages] [Module Design] Re: [Module Design] The Evil side of text labels

AdamSzieberth sziebadam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:48:22 MST 2011

"mkiefte" wrote:
> It sounds like your flip side is a different size?  Your text labels
> can't change size dynamically.  It sounds like you should be using a
> Replace With Counter trait instead.
But then you need to make every variable as a global property otherwise
they will get unsyncronized as they change on their own game piece only.
I had the same problem and now I have over 200 global properties and I
had to edit most skills of the pieces one by one. Text editor can help
(I use jEdit, it can select and copypaste rectangulars in a text file
and has nice replace featue).