[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Vassal doesn't open =[

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Mar 9 14:59:07 MST 2011

Thus spake kroen1987:
> how do I check for that?

Hmm. That's where my expertise ends. I don't have a copy of Windows 7
for reference. There's probably a built-in firewall which is configured
from Control Panel or something like that---at least there was in XP.

Does anyone else know where to find these settings in Windows 7?

Another possibility is that you have some anti-virus software which is
blocking access to this port. You might also look there.