[messages] [Developers] Re: New developer

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Mar 11 03:50:27 MST 2011

Thus spake Tim M:

> There should be no difference between the two trackers except for the
> assigned feature request/bug number. I think the preference is to
> work/update out of the Vassal tracker so all info/comments stays on
> vassal server instead of SF's.

Please, please, please do not make changes in the SF bug tracker. The
only reason it's there at this point is to serve as a backup of what
goes into our Bugzilla instance. If you do modify what's in the SF
tracker, chances are nobody will ever see it.

Now that we've mostly settled in to using Bugzilla, I'm planning to turn
off the SF bug tracker, in order to avoid any confusion. (I just haven't
made it that far yet.)