[messages] [Module Design] Shuffle Button

yggdrasil regis at delalune.net
Fri Mar 11 13:24:54 MST 2011

Hello all!

I'm having a problem with something I thought would be simple, but I've
been not having luck. I want to create a button that will shuffle a deck
of cards, so I don't have to right click and choose re-shuffle.

I have the re-shuffle hotkey set to alt ctrl s

I created a Global Key Command named Shuffle:
Key Command alt ctrl s
Within a deck: apply to all pieces

However the button is not working! After several different attempts and
variations I decided to ask for help again.

Thanks in advance!