[messages] [Module Design] Showing/hiding a value on a unit?

That Don Guy del_grande at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 19:17:07 MST 2011

Two questions:

First, is it possible to toggle between showing and hiding a text label
on a counter?  (I am under the assumption that layers are limited to
fixed images - what I want to be able to do is, in a game where HQ units
have both strength/movement and supply point values, have the owning
player be able to toggle displaying the unit's supply points on the
unit.)

Second, is it possible to make a text label visible to the owning player
but not the opponents?

-- Don