[messages] [Developers] Re: New developer

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Mar 15 02:30:34 MST 2011

Thus spake lancel:
> I wonder which 3.1 branch should be taken.  Should it be the one labeled
> as "3.1 7548"?  I am a bit confused because I noticed that its parent
> folder is labeled as "branches 7656".  If so, where is this 7656 build?

The second number is the last revision which affected that directory
tree. In this case, it means that the last commit to the 3.1 branch was
revision 7548, while the last commit to any branch was 7656. (The branch
where that commit was happens to be uckelman-working2, which is where
I'm working on 3.2.)