[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Sync issues: connection, engine or module problem?

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Mar 15 04:09:36 MST 2011

Hi Matt,

The other possibility is that there is something wrong with the TS module itself (which seems unlikely given what you're describing).  Just so we can rule that out, can you describe what it is that you saw?

There was a very old version of the TS module where this could happen, but I don't even think that early version was widely released.

 - M.