[messages] [Module Design] Can't use player hands but one

AdamSzieberth sziebadam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:29:16 MST 2011

Some revision ago I was testing player hands. All worked fine and I went
on. And next time I got an error message between two saves that it cant
find a piece on a player hand and that piece was masked on my pieces
window. I demasked it, saved again, and the error message disappeared on
next launch. Now some revision later I noticed I cant use player hands
but that particular one, and cant fix it.

There is what I tried so far:
* I cut-pasted player hands.
* I replaced the whole part form the previous save in the buildFile.

Any advice?

Thx in advance,
Adam