[messages] [Module Design] Re: Player sides problen

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Mar 15 08:33:07 MST 2011

Thus spake Michael Kiefte:

> Good call.  That's got to be the bug that haunts us the most.  When a lot of
> people test modules they do exactly that: use the same password.

This is one of the stupidest bugs we have. I would love to fix this, but
unfortunately I think it would require a major change to the save file
format. And if we're going to change the save file format, then I'd like
to do it properly, which means fixing all of the other nasties as well...

I have some stuff kicking around in my head regarding this. I'm soon going
to try to put together a description of how I think we should proceed.